ST. LOUIS EMPLOYEE RIGHTS ATTORNEY
Employees are at a disadvantage in the employer/employee relationship. For this reason, they often need a sincere advocate to listen to the issues they are experiencing in the workplace and give counsel about whether there is recourse.
State and federal laws provide for many protections, even in Missouri, which has adopted at-will employment policy. Do not simply assume that you have to endure improper treatment at work. Contact an attorney at Schaeffer Law. We will be honest and guide you to your best course of action.
Common employment law practice areas that we handle include:
- Age Discrimination;
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- Breach of Contract;
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reform Act (COBRA);
- Disability Discrimination;
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- Gender Discrimination;
- Hostile Work Environment;
- Injury Discrimination;
- Military Leave;
- Minimum Wage Violations;
- National Origin Discrimination;
- Overtime Violations;
- Pregnancy Discrimination;
- Race Discrimination;
- Religious Discrimination;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination;
- Workers’ Compensation;
- Wrongful Termination.